Friday, September 17, 2010

centuries ago...


There were special vessels intended for oysters with little pockets hidden within its ornate base to mask spreading knives. Crystal, silver, fine linens were not registry items that were used twice a year. Today I played with such pieces, thanks to my friend Kathleen of Melange Antiques and her adorable niece (a floral designer). They arrived first thing in the morning with baskets of deliveries.

Back to that food magazine that has taken my life (Yum, Food & Fun), I spent another day creating stories for future issues. This is what happened...

2 comments:

French Basketeer.com said...

uh h I am behind on your posts! Catching up now, YAY Kathleen, she has the most amazing stuff in her shop....!

The Four Tides said...

And I must tap into your talent and style for the next one.
xo